Our decades of innovation in composite materials taught us what matters most to dentists. Neo Spectra™ ST is the successor of ceram.x® SphereTEC™ one, now a complete portfolio covering the full range of handling preferences and aesthetic needs with a single product line. SphereTEC® filler technology offers optimised performance in the areas that matter most, helping clinicians to achieve reliable, aesthetic results efficiently.
What’s new? Two universal composite handling options.
Neo Spectra™ ST composite offers optimised handling in a creamy and spreadable Low-Viscosity (LV) or a firm and packable High-Viscosity (HV) to accommodate your preference and technique for placement efficiency.
Features and Benefits
• Novel SphereTEC™ filler technology.
• Exceptional handling comfort! Easy to adapt to cavity walls, margins and surfaces, no stock to the hand instrument, precise to sculpt, slump resistant and easy to extrude.
• Extremely simple Cloud shade concept.
• Exciting clinical results made easy.
• Fast and easy polishing.
• Extra glossy.
• Great mechanical properties.
• Excellent choice for long-lasting restorations.
For more information visit: dentsplysirona.com/neo-spectra